Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Lead UX Designer
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Number: BBBH6880
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years
We are currently working with one of the most successful home grown technology companies in Ireland. They have had an incredible growth trajectory, one that has led to them becoming the international leaders in the provision of the products and services in their niche.
They are currently looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to join their team.
Collaborating with a wide group of stakeholders this person will get high visibility within the company and will regularly engage with high profile client stakeholders.
The Lead User Experience Designer will be able to have an immediate business impact in this successful global tech organisation.
The role covers full spectrum of design - producing user flows, wireframes, prototypes and front end application interfaces that are clean, appealing and ensuring positive interaction with the products.
You need to be creative, resourceful, self-driven and confident to succeed in this role.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 5 years of experience including mobile application and enterprise software design
* Strong portfolio including your design process
* Experience working with modern design tools and good understanding of front end development including HTML, CSS and JS frameworks
* Experience in a senior/lead role
* Positive attitude and tons of confidence
* Excellent communication skills
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.