Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7046
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
We are currently working with a multi-national digital marketing company who work extensively with a major sector.
This is a company that is in a rapid growth phase and has offices throughout the world. As they are not expanding their Ireland operation, they are seeking to make the key appointment of a Data Analyst
Being the part of the Strategy, BI and Corporate Finance team, the successful applicant will also be responsible for gathering requirements from stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be a contributor to ensuring the business has sufficient, accurate and timely information in order to make crucial business decisions.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be involved in different types of market research, business analysis, strategy formulation etc. engagements.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across the organisation to understand
- reporting requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure reports and dashboards fulfil their requirements
- Create new and support existing dashboards, including modifications and migrations
- Develop and maintain ETL tools to deliver helpful reports and dashboards to stakeholders
- Prepare analysis about performance within revenue, traffic data, visits, conversion etc.
- Translate functional specifications into test scenarios and assist in the execution of test plans
- Utilize analytical tools to address complex business dilemmas
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial engineering or skills and experience to match. You have been working within Data analytics environment at least a year
- Team player and able to deal with all aspects of Data management
- Experience in Statistical analysis
- Minimum 1 years' experience in role related to BI
- SQL, NoSQL, Oracle or Mongo DB database experience mandatory
- Experience manipulating large data sets including mining data
- Strong experience designing and developing reports from scratch using a Tableau or similar tools
- Basic financial knowledge
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience with Igaming sector is big advantage
- Online experience is big advantage
- Experience with web analytics tools is an advantage
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Analysis/Solving
- Data driven
- Analytical mindset
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Gym and Transportation contributions
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.